Young Chang Sos.

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 15:10:26 +0000

> From:          "robert sadowski" <rls@ncinter.net>
> To:            <pianotech@ptg.org>
> Subject:       Young Chang Sos.
> Date:          Wed, 24 Sep 1997 13:35:05 -0400

Robert,

It will have the sost. attached to the belly and you will have
no problem adjusting...

Pull the action.  Adjust pedal rod for no lost motion so sost
lever moves its full amount.  Usually the sost. rod is too far
from the tabs and you simply have to push it in at the brackets
in the areas where it isn't functioning.  Looking into
the cavity at the sost. rod.  The lever should be
slightly above the tabs( 1/8").  Looking down from above
the dampers the sost rod should be an even slight distance
away from the tabs.  Working perfectly the test is Depress Sost
pedal and no dampers lift.  Depress Sustain pedal and hold.
Depress Sost pedal, release sustain.  All dampers should be held
up and when sost. pedal is slowly released the dampers should
drop randomly but fully.

David ilvedson, RPT