New SAT

C. Mike Swendsen swendsec@cadvision.com
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 08:35:31 -0600

My two bits worth......
I have seen the RCT and I think it does some very nice things... the
concerns that I have are these:
1.  A notebook is too large to use comfortably, it will not sit on any
ledge, lid etc on most vertical pianos.
2. If you come into a house using a computer it doesn't look as
professional as a dedicated electronic tuning device.
3.  If an enterprising customer thinks you are tuning, just using a
computer he may think he can do it too, and download something and try
it.... he just might be semi successful, or break something... In any
case, it's not something I would like to see done.
4.  The notebooks need to have their batteries recharged after every 2-4
hours of use. That means recharging every day at least once, probably
twice...And that's while the batteries are new, when they start to loose
their charge holding ability.....

C. Mike Swendsen RPT