Million-Dollar Tip-article

Marcel Carey mcpiano@multi-medias.ca
Sat, 27 Sep 1997 19:49:47 -0400

Salut Michel,

The pitch raise itself takes me about 20 minutes. Then there is the usual
tuning. Usually, after the first pass, I'm within 5 cents of A-440. If the
piano hasn't been tuned for over 5 or 10 years wich is kind of frequent, I
won't mind it being within 5 or 8 cents flat or sharp anyway. I recommend
tuning the instrument within the next 2 months.

Regards,

Marcel Carey, RPT