New SAT

Mitch Kiel mitchkiel@olywa.net
Sun, 28 Sep 97 10:23:44 -0800

>Plus w/the RCT, you need to own a MAC.  For PC users, this does not go over
>very well.
>
>Dave Peake, RPT

Dave,
    To repeat a point I made in a previous post:
    If you like, think of our $1595 computer/RCT combo (Luna 1 package,
complete and ready to use) as a dedicated tuning device. At that price,
you get an "RCT tuning device" for a very competitive price. If it makes
a PC user feel better, feel free to ignore the "free" Mac computer.

    Here's a new point to ponder:
    Mac computers can run Windows95 (or DOS)!
    A program called SoftWindows ($199 to $249) lets you run Windows95
(or DOS) and Windows95 (or DOS) programs on a Mac PowerBook. With
SoftWindows running on the new Mac PowerBook 2400 (180 MHz RISC
processor), Windows applications run as fast as on a Pentium 133MHz PC
laptop computer.

Mitch Kiel, RPT
authorized Reyburn CyberTuner dealer
(360) 264-5112