Million-Dollar Tip-article REPLY

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 14:13:14 -0500

----------
> From: Vanderhoofven <dkvander@clandjop.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: Million-Dollar Tip-article
> Date: Monday, September 29, 1997 11:35 AM
>
> At 04:51 PM 9/27/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >Hello Marcel & List,
> >Thanks for the answer on my question about the Million-Dollar Tip
article,
> >but how can I get the article of the PTG-Journal? I don't know this
> >magazine, so I don't know how to find the article.
> >
> >Bert Blom.
Dear Bert,
The "Million Dollar Tip" is also available in a book by the author himself
who is a member of this list.  His name is Ken Burton , RPT of the PTG and
his e-mail address is kwburton@freenet.calgary.ab.ca
In addition to the tip "straight from the horses mouth" there is a wealth
of other helpful info included.
James Grebe
pianoman@inlink.com