My exp. with adv.

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@calcna.ab.ca
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 05:56:55 -0600 (MDT)

	Wally,

	This looks like a very complete examination of your advertising
posibilities. Do you also tell the customers you tune for that you will
call them when it is time for the next tuning (at the time interval which
they choose?) I feel this is one of the most important factors in keeping
a growing list of clients.

	Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta