income up reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 07:22:28 -0500

Hi,
I will give you a thought.  My tax preparer told me last year not to buy
tools just to reduce my income off my gross.  The thought was that it is
not wise to spend a thousand of my income to save $300 on income taxes.
Sounds alright doesn't it.
The kicker is what if the $1000 you spend helps you earn more than a
thousand in added income?  That was my retort back.  I love buying power
tools and so far they have all helped me do more jobs and made it possible
to enter new ways of making income.  Certainly Uncle Sam benefits from me
spending money to reduce my taxes in the form of I earn even more income
which allows me to pay more taxes.
A lot of my newer sources of income from repair of benches and things such
as that which my tools have helped me achieve.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Peripherals
Creator of Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com         If I wake up in the morning, it WILL be a great
day!