Take back

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 20:39:12 EDT

<< Wow, this stuff works! Who'dathunkit? Hi Wim, I'm not upset, just trying to
 poke a little harmless (I hope) fun at our general tendency to be oh so
 careful about what we say - lest we offend. I figured that if it was
 indecipherable, it couldn't possibly have been offensive. Maybe it sort of
 worked. After all, it was indecipherable. Actually, the participants in this
 group are very good about letting possible offense slide. Then again, they
 say it's healthy to occasionally VENT YOUR BILIOUS SPLEEN! As long as your
 intentions are clear, there should be no problem. I trust that clears it up?
%-)

  Ron

Ron:

I understood what you said. I just hope you didn't mind if I poked a little
fun at your very eloquent way of saying things. I commend you for your
linguistic expertise.

I do, however, have a hard time understanding that other "linguistic" expert
from Florida, especailly when he talks "funny"

:)

Wim

Wim

Wim