callbacks

Dan M. Hallett, Jr. dhalle@toolcity.net
Mon, 03 Aug 1998 20:51:38 -0400

Dear All:

One thing I've been doing is sto send out an appointment confirmation
card reaffirming the time and date of the tuning. It also invites then
to watch. It also suggests that next year's appointment may be nade at
the finish of the tuning. I answer all questions at that time. the
response has been extremely favorable.
Dan Hallett, Jr. RPT