Advertising and promotion

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 03 Aug 1998 19:14:35 -0600

>Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 10:30:36 -0600
>To: pianotech
>From: Roger Jolly <baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca>
>Subject: Advertising and promotion
>
>Greeting all,
>              In the area of advertising we all too frequently try to
reinvent the wheeel, ptg has some wonderful fliers that can be ordered in
quantity, After mailing the regulation and voicing fliers with a covering
letter to about 300 teachers there was too much work. If you use this
product it will give you the opportunity to mail contact the industries
primary influencers on about 4 seperate times, at the same time you are
educating the teachers on the correct care and maintenance of their pianos,
which translates to more repeat business.
>  Teachers have students, if you build a relationship with the teacher you
can get a mailing list, explain that a well tuned and regulated piano will
make their work with ear training so much easier, all too  frequently
teachers have never asked their students if they  the piano at home has
been tuned.
> This is a very cost effective way to get at people that both own and play
the piano.
>Regards Roger
Roger Jolly
Baldwin Yamaha Piano Centre