income up reply more(long) reply for Dale P.

DaleP34429@aol.com DaleP34429@aol.com
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 00:34:00 EDT

<<
 Hi Dale Probst,
 Wow, your post back to me was most elegant and heartfelt and I took it that
 way.  You have shown that you are a giver having took yourself and learned
 the way up.  I am honored you would comment on my lowly thoughts.
 I vacillate on being outgoing and then I seem to retreat.  I have great
 enthusiasm and many times cannot understand why everyone is not as enthused
 as I am and then I retreat.
 You are on the right path and you have inspired me,
 Thank you.
 James Grebe
 R.P.T. of the P.T.G.
 pianoman@inlink.com       >>

Dear James,

Thanks. I let that post sit for a day because I felt it might be too personal
or offend someone but then I thought what the heck! If we, as technicians,
won't raise the level of our profession, who will? I enjoy your posts quite a
bit. Be enthusiastic, we need it. I hope to meet you in Kansas City next
summer if you make the seminar. I think it will be a good show. We are already
working on it pretty hard. Do you have any ideas for classes you would like to
see?

Best regards,
Dale

Dale Probst
Registered Piano Technician
Ward & Probst, Inc.
Piano & Organ Service
Wichita Falls,TX

<<Going to Kansas City, Kansas City here we come!>>