unwanted spam

LTpianoman@aol.com LTpianoman@aol.com
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 16:51:22 EDT

Dear Jim,

Right on!!! (do people still say that? Well, I just did)

PS.  Thank you for your excellent class in Providence on the diffences between
melodic and harmonic sense of pitch. Even though your SAT wasn't cooperating
and you felt uneasy about the way the class was going, it was one of the most
impressive classes at the convention. Everyone seemed to have the same
interpretation as I about the class. Thank you so much for still caring so
much after all these years.
Larry Trischetta, Pocono Northeast Chapter, PA PTG
LTpianoman@aol.com

In a message dated 8/4/98 12:04:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,