Power Conditioning, UPSs (was Re: leaving a computer on all the time...)

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 19:35:53 -0400

More details PLEASE ...!

What are power conditioners?  What UPSs have you found work best?  What
characteristics should be looked for when shopping for these devices?
About how much should we budget for to get something that is reliable?

I think many of us would like to reduce certain fears of what could happen
to these sacred computers when the power *misbehaves.*

Z! Reinhardt RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net