Plastic action parts

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 23:11:08 EDT

<< I have a customer with a 64-key Beethoven vertical, serial no. 1327. The
 piano has old yellow plastic damper flanges center-pinned to yellow
 plastic damper levers which have loop cords hooked to yellow plastic
 hammer springs. The damper levers are shattering.

 Can anyone refer me to a supplier or craftsperson who could provide
 wooden or new resin/plastic replacement levers? Thanks!

 Dan Eumurian, R.P.T. >>

Dan:

Schaff Piano Supply has a complete line of replacement parts for plastic
action. Send a sample of the old parts to be assured you get the right
replacement parts.

Willem Blees  RPT
St. Louis