Listening to Cassette Tapes (was Re: callbacks)

Robert B Edwardsen edwardsn@rpa.net
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 07:03:17 -0400

Some other tapes of general knowldge that I find interesting when driving are
"The Giants of Philosophy" put out by: Knowledge Products,
       Customer Service Center,
       P.O. Box 30151,
       Nashville, TN 37230.
This is a series of 15 or so tapes, each tape is dedicated to a different
Western philosophers starting with Plato and moving forward in time.  They also
have other series.

Another good source is: Audio Scholar Inc.
                                            P.O. Box 1456
                                            Mendocino, CA 95460
This is a collection of major works by Darwin, Einstein, Emerson, Freud,
Whitman and others on tape.

Rob Edwardsen