August Forster

Elian Degen degen@telcel.net.ve
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 14:02:46 -0400

Dear list et all,
=20
I was called to check on a piano it is an August Forster manufactured in =
Checoslovakia circa1944the serial No is 150-81972 it is a Baby Grand =
black with ivory keytops, it is in good condition, owner claims that a =
technician priced it on $ 44.000.00 !!!!!=20
Any one knows how much could this piano be worth, or what is it=B4s =
price new ?
=20
I told him in my opinion, that is too much, I would price it in =
something around $ 10.000.00 but that I would check with someone else.
=20
Thank you in advance

Elian
=20