pianotech-digest V1997 #1018

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 07:26:15 -0500 (CDT)

>Jory Writes:
>
>I don't normally get into debates on the Internet because it's usually a
waste of my time however the above statement is one of those "Urban Legend"
things that circulate around and serve only to misinform the general public.
I'll leave the piano stuff to you folks, since I'm no expert on pianos,
however, as an electrical engineer with 15 years of experience I can say
without hesitation that the statement above is false.

-snip-

>Jory
>
>Attachment Converted: C:\WINSOCK\EUDORA\REpianot

Thanks for the information, Jory. Reality watchdogs are sorely needed in
this age of instantly disseminated opinion. Now how about killing the
superfluous attachment that 300 people have to waste their time tracking
down and deleting from their hard drives? No offense meant, it just
shouldn't be necessary.

Regards,
 Ron