String spacing

Fri, 07 Aug 1998 20:37:39 -0700

Jerry,

This problem isn't all that unusual.  Back in the "good old days" these holes
were located for drilling by a "dimple" cast into the plate.  The drill bit was
supposed to center in the dimple.  Unfortunately, it wasn't that accurate a
system.  Especially if the operator got in something of a hurry to meet his/her
quota.  Chances are it will work fine.  Just do the best you can once the
pressure bar is in place.

Regards,

Del