Connecticut Members

Spockstein@aol.com Spockstein@aol.com
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 16:26:45 EDT

List,
     I was just writing to ask a few questions about any members in
Connecticut. For your information, I am the person formally known as CheetoLD
or Caleb McVey...now, on to the questions. I am very interested, in fact know
I will be a piano technician in the next couple of years. I just wanted to
know if there were any PTG members on the list from CT? I would like to talk
with them and perhaps visit a chapter meeting or something to that nature. Any
info on who to get in touch with would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance
for any help.

Sincerely,
Caleb McVey