Yamaha P2

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 19:19:32 -0600

Hi Leslie,
Try letting the tension down on one of the "thunky" strings and see if the
bridge pin will pull out with the fingers easily. My thinking is that they
may be loose causing a damping effect. If they are snug try twisting the
wire in the direction of the winding and pull up to pitch. If that does any
good you will know how to proceed. On the other hand if it is loose bridge
pins CA glue works wonders for me.
Joe Goss