Perfection

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 08:42:12

At 10:38 AM 8/16/98 EDT, you wrote:

>In a message dated 8/16/98 10:25:20 AM, nhunt@jagat.com wrote:
>
><<I fear the journey; the arrival is Nervana.>>
>
>Ahh Dear, Dear, Newton how doest thou except Nirvanas' existence whilst thou
>art decrying the possibility of perfection?
>Faintly Dull (as translated)

Jim --
This raises some very interesting possibilities: What is Faintly's native
language? For that matter, what is his historical (or hysterical?) period?

Susan

P.S. Newton, I can't say, since I've never arrived. But we can live in
hope. Nothing wrong with living in hope.
Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Enormous amounts of information are available, including, however, very
little reliable data on what it all means."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant