Steinway agraffes

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 09:47:08 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Conrad,

   I might be able to help with a few. Some older ones I have around
measure about .273" outside diameter with a shank length of 7/16". I only
have 2 & 3 hole, though. And not very many 2 hole. (The newer ones are
app .213" & shank is 9/16" long.)
   If this will help, let me know and I'll send a few to at least get you
by until you can find a better source.

Avery