WD40

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 21:51:36 -0500 (CDT)

At 10:45 PM 8/18/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Dear List,
>
>I have a client with a S & S  B who is an engineer who put WD40 on the strings
>at the plate pins.>What should I tell him?

>Dave Peake, RPT
>Oregon City, OR

Purchase the largest can of WD-40 you can find. Drive to his house, ring the
doorbell. When he answers, proceed to chase him around the house, applying
as much WD to his backside as possible as you go, while reading the list's
educated beyond his wildest expectations, safe from rust for all time, and
someone else's customer. It might be wise to have someone video tape the
process. America's Funniest Home Videos might be persuaded to supply the
cash for bail.

Or you could call Jon to bring a chair over, and Susan for a quick batch of
WD-101 (the palindrome formula, it works the same coming or going) and
attempt to climb onto a WD-101'd chair while yelling at the guy that he's an
idiot, and the WD R&D team gave up WAAAYYYYY too soon. That ought to get his
attention.

Shouldn't you be able to buy WD-39 on sale somewhere? Or did the cans rust?

There are days when fantasies like this are the only thing that gets me
through. (seven of them a week)

 Ron