reverse engineering Baldwins Wurlitzers

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 23:13:43 EDT

James,

Very true considering the variations that occur in the manufacture of
anything, especially pianos!  If they were all made close enough to spec. to
be able to completely reverse engineer, we wouldn't have near as much work to
do.  <BG>

Allan

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
Gilreath Piano & Organ Co.
Calhoun, GA USA
Gilreath@aol.com

In a message dated 8/19/98 8:32:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,