WD40

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 11:49:58 -0500

----------
> From: Ron Nossaman <nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: WD40
> Date: Wednesday, August 19, 1998 9:51 PM
>
> At 10:45 PM 8/18/98 EDT, you wrote:
> >Dear List,
> >
> >I have a client with a S & S  B who is an engineer who put WD40 on the
strings
> >at the plate pins.>What should I tell him?
>
> >Dave Peake, RPT
> >Oregon City, OR

Not to worry, this time, if that is only where he put it.  Well if he
squirted it through the bass strings to get to the plate pins there, and
the bass goes dead in three more days, you might tell him to think of it
like a $700 reckless driving ticket.
	Being that your client is an engineer you might suggest he read what is
on the can.  But for some reason, I suspect engineers are the last people
to do that.. ; )

Richerecomesdajudge