Trivia Question Answer...

Robert Goodale Robert.Goodale@nau.edu
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 16:50:33 -0700

Tom Seay wrote:

> As to the trivia question, it seems to me that I recall seeing an
> advertisement for a piano company on the walls, as part of Subway's
> decoration scheme of old newspaper articles and advertisements.

BINGO!!!!!!

Take a close look at the wallpaper, (reprinted from vintage newspapers
from the opening of the N.Y.C. subway). In one section of the pattern
there is a map of the subway system. Along one edge in clearly visable
letters is "STEINWAY STREET", the location of the factory.

Now won't you sleep much better tonight knowing that!  =:-]

Rob Goodale, RPT