Pearl River pianos

VOCE88@aol.com VOCE88@aol.com
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 21:31:35 EDT

In a message dated 8/21/98 4:20:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, draine@tiac.net
writes:

> What's your take on the piano line? How are the other models (upright and
>  grand). Do any of you work for dealers who carry them?
>  Inquiring minds want to know! The last time "Chinese pianos" were brought
>  up on the list the responses seemed rather xenophobic.
>  Thanks,
>  Patrick Draine
>  Billerica, MA

Patrick -

     I've only seen them in other dealers stores, and, although they weren't
dreadful like I remember them in the '80's - I would still recommend a 5 to 10
year old Yamie Kawai, or other piano. I feel much more comfortable with a
recommendation like that.

Just my 2 cents.

Richard Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co