strip muting: pitch question

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 21:55:06 EDT

<< Hi Wim,

 If it makes *no* difference, then how do you explain the necessity for a
 greater over pull if only one wire per note is tuned first?

I am not sure I understand what you are talking about. Are you saying you are
able to "measure" the amount of overpull when doing one wire per note, or do
you just assume you are doing it? By the time I tune each wire, I go back and
forth so many times, (setting the pin, settling the wire),  that I don't pay
much attention to how much overpull I do.

Wim