Brambach grands

Fri, 21 Aug 1998 22:00:59 -0700

Jim,

My first rebuild was a lot like that.  It wasn't a Brambach, but was almost as
good.  It was sold to a real dive up in the Lake Arrowhead area (So.
California).  Two weeks after it was delivered the most wonderful thing
happened:  The place burned to the ground, taking the piano with it.

Yes, it was arson.

No, it wasn't me.

Regards,

Del