To all Associates

Mike Masters agraffes@worldnet.att.net
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 13:26:19 -0400

Jim,
	I passed my written exam in June this year. I will be taking the
technical in the next couple of months. Then probably in Jan, I will be
taking the tuning exam. I would be extremely interested in your notes
and ideas. and as it looks, many others as well. Please post to the
list!

Thanks,
Mike Masters
Masters Piano Service