Black & White keys

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 00:38:32 -0500

Jim,
	Thanks for the memories. When I was in San Francisco, I was hired to rent
a grand piano for a "video"  They wanted to fill the insides with broken
mirror shards.  I just happened to have one an insurance company PAID me
to haul away from a burnt building. I spray painted the charred side and
delivered.  They were more than pleased.  (but I didn't get a tip) When I
went to pick it up, I pulled the action (crunch crunch) and dumped it over
to shake out the glass. For a long time I thought I could "rent" it to the
movie makers for the 6 story hoist accident, but no such luck.
	I had this fantasy of dropping it off the Golden Gate Bridge, (and
filming it of course) but couldn't get up the nerve. For some  reason I
feel the image of that might have curtailed some of the jumpers,
(especially if it floated) but it's too late  now.

Ric GoingDown