Labor day get-a-way

Robert Goodale Robert.Goodale@nau.edu
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 11:45:11 -0700

Hi all,

It's been a while since I have had a REAL vacation. I've been thinking
about doing some back packing in the California Sierra (Inyo National
Forest area):
http://www.gorp.com/gorp/resource/us_national_forest/ca_inyo.htm

I have yet to find anyone else interested in going with me so I thought
I'd express my idea here. If not I may just do it alone. Perhaps this
sounds like fun to any techs in the west? Sort of a "tooners holiday".
I'm figuring about ten days or so, all of Labor Day week + both
weekends, perhaps one additional day for travel.

If you have never been up there it is absolutely breath taking, pure
100% God's country. Rainbow, brown, and speckled trout fishing,
hiking/climbing, lots of quiet, (no piano sounds for a while), and the
cleanest air on earth. Anyone(s) interested? e-me soon, planning time is
now.

Rob Goodale, RPT