e-mail address back for Rob Kiddell reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 18:57:11 -0500

Hello Roger,
Boy I sure would appreciate you forwarding my message of thanks for the
newsletter with my article.  When he gets back on line I may have some
others he would be interested in and he can contact me then.
Again, Thank You.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G.
 Since 1962 in St. Louis, MO.  Caster Cup, Center of the Universe
Home of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups
pianoman@inlink.com

atonal@planet.eon.net