New York or Hamburg

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 20:19:19 -0600

Hi Stephen,
           Thanks for your response it's the way I will procede as I prefer
to keep details like this as original as possible. All the hard ware on
this piano is chrome plated and looks out of line with the quality Mahogany
that has been refinished before (poorly) can I get complete hardware for
this vintage of instrument in brass.
Thanks once again Roger