Has it begun again? (long)

conrad hoffsommer hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 07:37:55 -0500 (CDT)

Rob,
At 21:24 8/25/98 -0600, you wrote:
>pianoman wrote:
>>
>> Hello All,
>> Today I tuned for <snip>  That means the school
>> district didn't buy a new acoustic but a digital instead.
<snip>
 I usually have 4
> I have a feeling....
>> James Grebe
>
>Here at the university we have a digital piano lab with about 25 units.
 <snip>

>So... My guess is the school that you are servicing, along with many
>other schools who are experimenting with this idea, will soon discover
>that they were fooled.
<snip>
>same investment could buy a REAL piano that will last 50 years and won't
>become obsolete in five. Ahhhh, sweet revenge!!!
>Rob Goodale, RPT

As a psychic, and able to turn more than one page at a time, I find that
tomorrow's Murphy's Law's calendar has:

The Unspeakable Law -

        As soon as you mention something... if it's good, it goes away...if
it's bad, it happens.

I try to ignore that law.

Today I take delivery here on four new acoustic/real console pianos which
will be ready for retirement _long_ after _my_ component parts are
thoroughly recycled.

conradthetrogloditeanachronist?

Conrad Hoffsommer 		Office - (319) 387-1204
Luther College			Music Dept Fax - (319) 387-1076
700 College Drive		hoffsoco@luther.edu
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

Phillip's Law:
Four-wheel-drive just means getting stuck in more inaccessible places.