Potter vs. Tech Schools

DGPEAKE@aol.com DGPEAKE@aol.com
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 12:24:40 EDT

<<
 I am not familiar with WITCC.  What's the full name of the school?

 Also, I met Larry Crabb a few years ago and he told me about his school
 in Atlanta.  Since nobody has mentioned his school I wonder, is it still
 operating?  From Larry's explanation he seemed to offer a pretty
 comprehensive curriculum.  Any opinions/experiences?

 Steve T. H. Slater
 Slater Piano Care
 Glendora, CA

I just re-signed on the list and do not know if your question has been
answered.  WITCC stands for Western Iowa Tech Community College.  I graduated
from there in 1980.  They have great facilities but at the time, 2 instructors
for over 20 students, and cramming tuning, rebuilding, refinishing, repair,
regulating, upright and grands in 1 year. After graduating, I needed a lot
more training, and thanks to the PTG I got it.

I believe Doug Neal is now in charge and doing a great job by trimming the
program down.

Glad to be back on the list.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR