M&H BB harmonic

Phil Ryan pryan2@bellsouth.net
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 20:21:54 -0400

Dan,

I had the exact same problem with my own AA  M&H.  I talked to the M&H reps at
the Orlando convention last year and they told me there sould be a braiding on
the non-speaking part of the strings between the bridge and hitchpin.  I muted
some of the strings in that spot and the ringing stopped.  Someday I'm going to
weave that braid all through the section instead of muting just the ones that
were ringing.  Hope this helps.

Phil Ryan
Assoc. PTG