Has it begun again?

Thu, 27 Aug 1998 07:44:32 -0700

Richard Moody wrote:

> >  Part of the presentation was an address by the
> > genius behind the instrument, Mr Kurzweil himself.
>
> I would have "loved"  to point out a few faulty unisons to him.
> Especially if it was the "sampled sound" model.

I wasn't able to speak to Mr Kurzweil personally, however I did speak to several
of his many assistants.  They explained that the piano couldn't possibly have
sounded out of tune since it had been tuned just a week or two before it was
sampled.  When I mentioned the word "voicing" I was speaking another language
and was well on my way to becoming a rabble-rouser.

-- Del