20 tons of tension

Michiel van Loon mvanloon@xs4all.nl
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 17:11:31 +0200

Susan,
Sorry, I forgot to mention your name, which must come from the German or
Dutch name Klein.

+AD4-Dear Peter,
+AD4-
+AD4-Agreed. Hardly a talenkenner in the whole bunch of us. Well, we're just
+AD4-spoiled, since the whole world seems willing to speak our native language.

Where did you learn the word +ACI-talenkenner+ACI-. Do you read Dutch???
I believe Peter did not have the intention to write to the list when he
wrote:
+AD4-Verwacht toch niet te veel van die Amerikanen+ADs-  ze zijn absoluut geen
+AD4-talenknobbels zoals wij hoor.  Ik ben echt benieuwd om hun reactie te zien
+AD4-(en horen?)
I believe he just hit the reply button. And don't expect me to translate the
above, even if I were pentalingual :-).
Let Peter do that himself he is quattrolingual or hexalingual as far as I
know.
Michiel van Loon
mvanloon+AEA-xs4all.nl
Meppel
Nederland
+AD4-P.S. Michiel ... ein bi+AN8-chen Deutsch, vielleicht, kann ich lesen. Nur ein
+AD4-bi+AN8-chen.
+AD4-Susan Kline
+AD4-P.O. Box 1651
+AD4-Philomath, OR 97370