Disklavier vs Concertmaster

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 14:32:27 -0500 (CDT)

List,

   I want to thank all of you who responded to my questions. There was some
good information there for me and also for the faculty member who has the
responsibility of spearheading this whole thing. I made a compilation and
forwarded most of it to him also.
   Thanks again for your help.

Avery

P.S. Thanks especially to Larry for the warning below and a lot of other
good information. That could be embarrasing as well as expensive. I
*usually* run a mute strip through the loop on the handle to avoid the
"drop" problem. :-) but the one time I didn't............ :-(