Has it begun again? more

Frank Cahill fcahill@erols.com
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 21:24:24 -0400

pianoman wrote:

> Hello Frank,
>         I can see, in some instances, in the classroom vocal music room for
> instance, that the daily heavy use of accompanying and trying to teach
> vocal music where the digital may do very well.  A school I will be tuning
> at next Thursday has a couple P-2's and the string teacher mainly pounds
> the piano to be heard above her massed strings choir.  The P-2 is getting
> very worn after about 6 years of this now.  I think the digital could maybe
> take the abuse better than the P-2.  I dunno.
> James Grebe
> R.P.T. of the P.T.G.
>  Since 1962 in St. Louis, MO.
> > >  Caster Cup Center of the Universe
> > > Home of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups
> > > pianoman@inlink.com

james, a friend of my 8 yr old has a Dad who writes music for a living
durng the day (makes gooooood money) and plays in bands on weekends.

He beats the devil out of his keyboards and they don't take it too well.
He recently sold a kurzwiel (spelling?) because it was always breaking.

A P-2 lasting only 6 years in the school?  Wow! yes...maybe a keyboard
is the way to go.

Now...the nearby high school here owns 2 accutuners! Guess it doesn't
matter what they buy now.
--

Frank Cahill
Associate Member