On Topic: Bridge notching problem.

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 19:31:03 -0700 (MST)

Hi Charles:

I would suggest a mild heat first, applied with a soldering iron. Then pull
in line with the bridge pin. Power grip pliers would be in order.
Perhaps a slight twisting motion. A cheaper way would be to use a fine small
scraper and clear the bridge back to the bridge pin certerline. I may not
look as neat, but it will work.

Jim Coleman, Sr.