SALE- Piano Trucks

Paul McCloud smccloud@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 20:37:12 -0700

List:
	I have acquired 4 stage trucks which I wish to sell.  I have 3 medium
size trucks, and one for concert grands.
	Two of the medium size trucks are new/almost new, painted black, with
no name.  One has rubber wheels, for wood floors, and the other is hard
rubber/plastic, for carpeted floor.
	The two used trucks are made by Colton,, light green , and the concert
truck needs a replacement wheel.  Otherwise they are in perfect
condition.  Wheels are hard rubber/plastic.
	I'm asking $150.00 each for the used trucks, and $200.00 for the new
ones.  (Shipping extra by UPS from San Diego).  E-mail me privately if
you are interested.
	Thanks,
	Paul McCloud
       <smccloud@ix.netcom.com>