On Topic: Bridge notching problem.

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 22:48:45 -0700

Another tool worth considering, for bridge pin removal, is the mating of
vicegrips with a slide hammer. You remove the vicegrips' adjusting screw
and screw in the threaded part of the slide hammer, assuming they are
both the same size thread. The slide hammer is an auto body tool for
pulling out dents from sheet metal areas which are inaccessible from
behind.

Tom

--
Thomas A. Cole RPT