Single Treble Bridge

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 08:27:44 -0400

Doug,
I have just the item for you.
A Rippen back w/ Aluminium plate, board/bridges, strung. 40"h

Having given the fold-down action/keyboard to Debbie Legg,
the back NEEDS a place to go. PERFECT for the your project.

Only thing, it's here on the East Coast. I can prep it for shipping
and get it to the freight dock, (we'll pass the plate for shipping
for everyone to reap the benefits of your samplings. :-)
It's a light-wieght compared to most, this piano was designed
to be portable hence the fold-down keyboard.
Full perimiter plate, no back posts, just plate, board, strings.
The block is segmented like the Yamaha elec. grands.

I can pack it up this week and send it on it's way since I have to go to
that same freight dock to pickup a piano coming in for refinishing.

I can call for a rough price on shipping on Monday.

Don't miss this opportunity to gain a valuable testing device
and clear-up a corner of my shop !

Anxiously awaiting your reply,

Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)