S&S leg wedges & I quit

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 10:52:13 -0400

Ron wrote:

"P.S. I'm an RPT too, but I don't see any reason to shove it down
anyone's
throat as an addendum to my signature with each post, nor do I evaluate
the
content of the posts of others based on their credentials."

I too am an RPT, but my dog has more letters after her name than I do so
I don't use mine.  Her name is "Banchory's First Lolly Laika", CD, TT
and also PITA (pain in the a--).

        Newton J. Hunt, RPT, SOB, PITA, etc., etc.

PS  Ron, If I had access to an S&S I would have drawn one for you.  The
wedge has a logrhythmic curve at the leg contact end.  It is cut so it
acts as cam, but you knew all that.