Digital Gram Gauge

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 08:31:51 -0600

Dev,
I got mine from a pawn shop, you might want to call around (this place had
a few).  I use a Triple Balance Beam.  This same scale is available along
with a dozen others from Edmund Scientific 609-573-6250.  They have a 275
page catalog.  Lots of science stuff, optics,magnifiers, telescopes, sort
of like a Schaff catalog for science nerds.  It's a good catalog to have.
Their scales start at $99.00.  They do have digital and mechanical. Good
luck.
LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net

> From: BSHARPTUNE@AOL.COM
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Digital Gram Guage
> Date: Tuesday, December 01, 1998 10:34 PM
>
> I have been looking for a digital gram gauge for a while (Sears,
Starrett,