Oops! monday fun tiepoe

Mon, 07 Dec 1998 13:11:25 -0600

Michael...
At 13:21 12/7/98 -0500, you wrote:

>  Could it be that a certain person slid the action half into their lap,
>and leaned over with chin above the lifted hammers to regulate rep
>lever?  Unaware, their gut pushed the keys down alittle, pushing the rep
>levers against the drop screws very slightly, and then unaware regulated
>the rep lever(s) too high?
>-Mike Jorgensen

.... Just because I'm on the shady (or is that grey) side of 50, doesn't
mean my belt buckle is horizontal... yet. ;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

         Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) of
   Biopowered Digitally Activated Tone Generation Systems
"If you have to plug it in, or you can't watch how it works,
                I don't work on it."