Stripper Gram

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 18:01:28 -0700

Jerry,
Rather than deal with the gunk, I use scrapers of different shapes to
remove the layers of lacquer and paint. IMHO it is faster. Sandwik makes a
great 3" X 6" scraper that can be resharpened. I also use butcher knives or
any tool that will fit the nooks and crannies that need cleaned. Sometimes
the legs or other ornately carved piece will need to be taken to the
professional stripper (chemical ) <G>
Joe Goss