Stripper Gram

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 22:16:07 EST

I would recommend Jasco stripper or any of the Premium gel type strippers that
cost $20+ per gallon.  Then wash down with Lacquer thinner after ward.  Please
do in a well ventilated area and don't smoke or even think of a spark.  Last
week I redid a set of keytops of a piano that spontaneously burst into flames
when static electricity transfered from his finger tip to the piano.  He put
it out with a tarp and melted a lot of the keys but they were not a total
loss.  He said for a moment it looked kinda purdy with a 6 inch flame all over
the piano (during which time he was grabbing for the tarp).

Ed Tomlinson